Monday, January 17, 2005

Good Afternoon

 

            "King: Free at Last!" Print

I hope your morning went well and if it didn't make your afternoon better.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Hope springs eternal. I have been washing clothes and preparing for class tonight. I woke up at five this morning. Took some clothes out of the dryer, folded them, and then went back to bed. I thought about sending a message then but my brother was in the family room so I just waited until he went to bed. He works nights so he's up until 7 or 8 am. Sometimes I will send a message with him around sometimes I won't. I like some privacy.

I've decided to do the eulogy of the little girls killed in the church blast in Birmingham for my class. Since we have to give and receive critical commentary I think that is appropriate. We are to be reflective of what's going on in our lives and who we are.

Yesterday was a good day, from the songs to the poster to you just being there. All things work together...

I have to finish a summary then head of to school. Enjoy your day, wrap up and be blessed.Continue to be a blessing everyone you meet.

                               "Three Girls Praying" Poster

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive