Monday, January 3, 2005

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning

 

All blessings and honor to you my Lord, on this beautiful day. Yes, beautiful, because I opened my eyes this morning and I am able to get up and go about my daily little duties. Thank You Lord for another day. Thank you for blessing me today. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Good Morning to You to My Dear.

This is the third day of the new year and I am thanking God for  giving me an opportunity to sit down in my home at anytime and send a message to you. You have the ability to receive my message at anytime. We communicate. At this time last year we didn't have this ability. I complained about it being the only thing, we didn't have that a year ago. I wonder what we have in a year? So I am embracing this journal, it allows me to communicate with you no matter where you are.

Our God is an Awesome God. I can't stay mad at God for long because he allows me to see his goodness in my life constantly. I don't understand everything and I must stop trying, and just release it and let it go and let God take over.

I release it, I am stepping into something new. I'm listening to yesterday's sermon and I am refusing to take anything into the new year. No anger, rage, resentment. I am walking away from old stuff.New beginnings, new possibilities, new blessings. New health and new healings. New, New, New. A fresh annointing.

Thank you for being my Pastor. I am blessed to have you as the man of God in my life. A fresh annointing on my life. A new thing in my life. God is doing a new thing in my life.  I think T.D. Jakes is doing your sermon. I happened to listen to him this morning and he was talking about Lazarus, Mary and Martha. Jesus as the prophet and priest and he will continue with Jesus as King. Very Interesting.

I am expecting the crazy, supernatural, illogical things of God. Be Blessed and Be a Blessing to Someone today. I love you.

 

"Hands Praying" Print

I choose this picture because I said last night that I felt I would be sitting on that pew in church in ten years with nothing changed but I want you to know that if I am still sitting on that pew in church and nothing has changed between us I will still worship my God, my Lord, My King. All Glory and Honor to You, My Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive