Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Success

                    

Well, I'm done.

I went to the job fair in my nice new interview suit, with my freshly printed resumes and my newly acquired credentials and I think it went well. I left pleased.

Of course none of the schools on the list I had were at the fair. Not even one. I gave my resume to four different schools whose principals seemed very interested. One I am hoping for, its near Cabrini Green,  two I wouldnt mind working there, and one I just happen to be standing by their table and started talking to them. They only have a half time position and I told them I am looking for full time.

I will continue my search, of course. I still have some freshly printed resumes. I have to work this evening. I think I will do some reading before going in.

How was your day today? Did you accomplish much? Were you successful in your endeavours today? I'm sure you have lots on your agenda, especially for this Friday and Sunday. Ohh, this Friday is date night and again we will be in the same place. Wow, that's interesting. So I hear you are blessed with an abundance of beds. I just got my bed six years ago, when we moved in this house. Queen size, pillow top, extra firm. The thought of a new bed is intriguing.

Ok, well forty five minutes before departure. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive