Sunday, January 23, 2005

Good Evening

Tiffany's "Holy Spirit" Stained Glass

What a blessed day.

It was so good to fellowship with the believers today.

God truly showed up today.

My eyes were opened again today.

Lord, I am never going to ignore him, or turn away from him again.

When he came down that aisle, I turned as he got closer. I saw him shift, and he was disappointed, that I didn't recognize him, didn't just speak to him. What an idiot I was. I had always thought it was him not recognizing me. I thought he had to say something to me, but that's wrong. My goal now is that when I see him I will make sure I have acknowledged him and greeted him warmly. Please forgive me for my ignorance. I don't ever want to treat him like "the other woman". I never want him to feel like I am treating him like that. I want to greet him warmly, say good morning,welcome him to give his offering with me, together. I want to smile when I pass him, hug him for ten seconds and truly start letting him know that I do want him. I vow now to always acknowledge him when I see him and if possible to give him the 10-second (1-1000 count) hug. I want to show that he is my man and I choose him. I want to make a conscious choice to stay together for the rest of our lives and I will openly display attraction and the fact that I am in love with him. This isnt a secret to be treated like an affair, its something to be shouted from the mountain tops. God is teaching me everyday how to truly love a man and be love by a man. Its all new to me. Its like I have never been loved before and I have to learn everything from scratch, from the beginning. I want to learn and I want to get it right, with you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive