Saturday, January 22, 2005

Good Night

 

"Star Trails: South Celestial Pole" Poster

What a day. I spent the whole day inside. I didn't leave the house. It just snowed, and snowed, and snowed.

I'm coming to church tomorrow no matter what. I will definitely leave early though. What the roads will be like I just don't know. We are still having our ACT class tomorrow under the premise that the snow will have stopped and the roads will be cleared. We'll see.

Obligations, commitments, responsibilities, and expectations. People depend on us.

My notes from bible study have me thinking.

See me for who I am and not who you want me to be. We have to step into our ministry. Establish a Corporate Vision.. Less of the me. Mor of a Christ like church where God is the organizer and owner of the church.

Making a conscious choice to stay together for the rest of my life is my choice. Conciously acting on that choice. Not being confused about the choice.

That was my own including into the message. I am choosing deliberately and consciously.

I think the commitments, obligations and responsibilities to others that depend on us is major.

Well, enough of that, off to bed. Sleep well, take care and of course, Be Blessed and Be a Blessing to someone.

"Sweet Dreams" Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive