Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Good Morning

God has seen fit to bless me another day.His mercy and kindness are never ending.

Today, I go down to the board and fill out all the stuff.

I am so blessed. Here it is, January 26, and I have a job. God is really good to me. It amazes me sometimes. He really does watch over me. He's my God.

I saw Imani when I arrived yesterday, she was in the playground area. I'm glad you have a dog and not a cat. I really don't like cats that much. I prefer dogs. I used to have a dog. A Chihauha, named Pookey. I got him when I was in eighth grade. When I went to the Navy, my grandparents took him. He was my sweetie. He made such a racket when anyone would come over or near me. He was a short hair and just the tiniest little thing. I think I will get another dog. We have been talking about that for a long time. No one wants to take on the ultimate responsibility. Our schedules are so varied. I think I will once I am settled in this job thing. Something small, furry and cute.

Ok, I know you have a lot to do today getting ready for our meeting on Saturday, so I will let you go. I work this evening also, I have to figure how to adjust/eliminate my other job. I can't do both. This will definately free up my time on Saturdays and Sundays.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

"Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord." Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive