Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good Morning

 

What a grumpy girl I was. When I'm tired, it shows.

I am subbing today and working this evening.

I am feeling loved. I don't want to not try. I am open to this life. I know God doesn't tell us what he has in store, but I am not shying away from anything he brings me to. I am, where I am suppose to be, at this time, at this place because God has me here. I am walking down this path with my eyes open.

I know God will walk with me on this journey even though he won't let me know where we are going, if I just keep holding on, we will make it, together. That, I believe, and I stand firm in that faith, together, we will make it.

OK I have to get ready now.

Be blessed and have a truly blessed day, be inspiring to someone and continue to speak the truth. Let your heart guide you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive