Friday, January 14, 2005

Good Morning

I'm getting ready for my school visit. I have my directions and I am prepared.

Harmony

"The secret of harmony in a family is each of the members wanting God's will fro the others instead of having their own way."  -Evelyn Christenson

"Finally, all of you, live in harmny with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." 1Peter 3:8

I am excited about the possibility of getting a job, but if this doesnt happen I know that there are other possibilities.

I'm excited about seeing you this evening too. This is the start of a very good day. I have mapquested the address so that I dont get lost. Have my tea and I am ready to roll. Take Care, think positive thoughts and have a blessed day. I know you will be busy but just remember that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive