Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

                           

Good Morning my love. What a beautiful morning. I love it, I love it, I love it. Today is the day I will get a job. Yeah. Yes today I will get a job, or at least someone will be interested in hiring me. I  will leave early enough to not be late due to the traffic moving so slow.

I'm getting ready to go to the CPS job fair. I have my list of schools and my freshly printed out resumes on really good resume paper that I bought yesterday in Champaign. I dropped my baby off yesterday. Back to school where she can try to get an education even though she still has racial obstacles.

OK, now I am a professional woman, qualified to have any job I want and I get to decide who hires me. Good positive mental attitude, breakfast in my tummy and hot tea for the ride in. I'm ready. As always, I will be thinking of you.

           "The Calabash Girls" Print

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive