Thursday, January 27, 2005

Good Morning

 

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning.

Did you sleep well?

Today I have a half hearted busy schedule.

Now I have to finish getting stuff for my hire.

Maybe start taxes.

Cleaners, I have to start dressing like a professional everyday.

Some shopping, looking, little stuff.

All this before work this afternoon/tonight.

I told them I had a full time job now and would need to cut back. I couldnt bring myself to give a resignation. I know I will need to though, they are losing two others at this time and one other is also cutting back. I am just delaying the inevitable. I think I will type it up and just have it for next week. I'm sure after I leave school and then come there for two days I will be pooped.

What's going on with you?

"Never be aftaid to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God." - Martin Luther

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will consel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive