Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Good Morning

Good Morning.

I have a sub assignment today and Friday.

Thurs I have an appointment at my possible school.

Thank you so much for getting to the truth.

Keep the truthgoing, that's the only way we can survive.

For a while I felt like I was talking to myself only.

There are so many things to respond to but ultimately I think that since I have made the conscious choice to make this the ending and beginning for me, every thing else is a piece of cake. I didnt find anything for me to be upset about. I found things to ponder about. I have to get the tape.

OK so, be blessed and truly comtinue to be a blessing to someone. I like that. God Bless. I have to go to work now. More to come much later becaues after school, then my other job. This will be the first day in a long time I have done both. This will probably make me real tired of working quickly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive