Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Good Morning

          "Life Preserver" Poster

Good Morning, Good Morning

My Prayer to you this day comes from Paul the apostle:

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:13

Hope, is my stone for today. Five smooth stones.

All blessing and honor to all mighty God, today, and forever. Trust in him.

As I prepare for Bible Study

Matthew 16:18 - "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of  Hades will not overcome it."

I look forward to building my consciousness with you.

OK, today's schedule is to find my references, so I will have them for Thurs. Go fill up the tank for my trip into the city. Think about/actually get on my treadmill. Think about/actually go to Women's Workout World. Prepare for bible study tonight.

My agenda is full. How's your agenda? Have you done something good today? Have you influenced the life of a young person? I know you have, and if you haven't , the day is still young, go and influence someone to do the right thing today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive