Monday, May 29, 2006

Good Morning

(c) Peter Marlow / Magnum Photos

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. You have awakened me today to a wonderful day. I am renewed in my love for you . My heart yearns for you Lord. Lord we stand in the gap for people who are lost. We stand in the gap for our soldiers who are not with us today, fighting in countries that they never even knew about. Our families and friends who are now praying for life and safety for our loved ones. Lord on this Memorial Day protect our families. Prserve the mariages and relationships with their families. Lord cause the hearts of the children to turn towards their parents and cause the hearts of the parents to turn towards their children. Provide the support system that is needed to undergird, uplift and edify those left alone to raise children, support families and to just go on by themselves after their loss. Lord we know that these words bring some comfort if they are lifted up in Jesus' name. We cover the families with the blood of Jesus. Lord my immediate family, my church family and my school family all have members of the armed forces off fighting somewhere or preparing to fight. Protect them. Cover them with the blood of Jesus and give those of us remaining behing the wisdom, righteousness and sanctification that Jesus will allow us to have to see our way through these lonely times. Comfort us through the pain and heartache we feel. We love you Lord and we pray that its your name they call upon to be saved. We love you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Not one word about, well I won't be going to the back of the church, I have a meeting, plane, something else to do more important than coming to the back of the church. Usually you tell us something. I forgive you none the less. Words can't express how happy I was to see you.

In your baby blue too. It was wonderful. Mom and baby are staying at my house the first week or so. Much love to you today. I get to pick the happy family up and then the euphoria will begin to wear off.His family is suppose to bring the car seat and they havent done that yet. They havent even been out to see the baby.I think part of his problem is the family he lived with.

I'm about to go out and mow the lawn this morning. Its suppose to be hot today so I want to get out there early before the heat starts. Be blessedtoday and be a big blessing to someone very special today. With much love and deepest affection.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive