Friday, May 19, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. I have just spent over two hours trying to fix my computer, again. At least this time I had my technician to talk to on the phone. Today I am taking a personal day to prepare for the shower tomorrow. I hadnt planned on spending all of this time working on the computer and its problems. Its just like a baby. If I dont give it some attention, it will act up. I have to pamper it regularly and be very attentive. Like a spoiled child.After much anxiety I am now running faster and minus three dreadful error messages related to my security center. Security Center, what a joke. I am glad I have the service contract. They are now able to access your computer from a remote site, I believe he was in another country too, maybe India. Anyway he fixed the problem and I am operational again. Glory to your name Fther God. My Lord and My Savior. So how's my Sweetheart today? I know you knew I would send a message as soon as possible. I will fight to keep this link, this one link, between us. My Sweetheart. What is your day like today? Are you busy? Are you changing the world, one person at a time? Are you making a difference? Are you feeling loved? I hope, I hope, I hope you are. I have to get busy now. Fruit trays and vegetable trays to do. Have a wonderfully blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your prayer today. Good luck with your shower.


barbara

Followers

Blog Archive