Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today I love you and I cherish you . Our relationship has been rocky but Lord you stuck with me. You never gave up on me and you believe in me.

Thank you Lord for loving me. You have a banner of love just for me. I love you Lord. I will try to keep moving towards you and not away from you. I know its not hopeless. I know that I want to stay in your hedge of protection and rest right in the cleft of your arms. Songs of Solomon show me love. I want to be in love, stay in love and remain in love with you. What a blessing it is to be loved by you.

Good Morning Sweetheart. God has shown me he loves me today. I love it when that happens. I pray for good days ahead. Good or bad, as long as I walk with God I can take what the world hands me.You were a success at the rally, according to my brother.I pray that clarity is brought to the minds of the people who are making the decisions. Have a wonderfully blessed day today and know that God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive