Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. My grateful thanks for your blessings this morning Lord. You have given me another day to do things right. Reduce the I wish I had done that, or I should have said this. Lord your Glory is what I seek in every situation. I want to walk in  your will.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a beautiful day the Lord Almighty has made. We had a good shower. I thank the Lord for that. Now we can move forward.

I get to see you today. I get to see you today. its the little things that make me happy. Will bible study be on the road this week or are we to go on our own to view the Darfur movie. The website is very informative. The Ushers Tea is today also.

It looks like we are going to have a good day today. With much love and affection, I look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive