Monday, May 1, 2006

Good Evening

What a day!

The rally went well.

No problems, the crows were great. I am still trying to catch a glimpse of you but I keep seeing some woman talk. WGN or CLTV will have something of you.

I have been trying to prepare for the graduation next week. My daughter is very excited and the "family" she has invited is very disorganized. My ex, his wife, his ex wife and who knows who else are expected in next Thursday. Where they will stay, who will drive them around, I dont know but I am expected to be a part of this crazy world. I can not wait unti this graduation is over. I cant wait until this baby shower is over.I am not very happy about either of these. I am happy about my baby graduating. Just the people that she has invited. When you mentioned the person taking credit for getting her through college and they havent done a thing, thats my ex through and through. I plan to just not get excited about anything and just get through the weekend.  Oh well thats my unimportant, trival complaint for this week. I dont get anymore.  One a week and I actually put bothe in this complaint. When I'm done with both graduations, baby shower and then the birth, I think I will feel better. Take care and have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive