Sunday, May 14, 2006

Glory Glory Glory

I'm Back!!!!!!

Oh, what a weekend. There was the good there was the bad and then there was the wonderful.

We did not ahve any problems with him. He left Saturday night and that was good. He didnt get drunk, even though he began taking shots at 11am.

We had so much rain down there. I'm so happy to see that its sunny up here. Friday was rain, rain, rain. Saturday, rain, rain, rain. Sunday, more rain.

Friday we went to a Chinese Buffet. Lizzie's idea. She had an iteneray for us so we just followed along. At the buffet I got a fortune cookie that said "PLUNGE into an PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP". Itsnt that interesting. I thought of you. PLUNGE.

Saturday was the gradfest and I tried to leave the group for a while and listen to the music but they wouldnt let me so I went back to the hotel while they went to the mall. I don't like shopping. Back at the hotel I took a rest, not really a nap. Then his relatives came and he brought them to my room like we were old time friend.

We went to the black congratulatory, no problems and then the grads cooke us dinner back at the apartment. Lasagna, salad and garlic bread. It was good. I was exhausted by then. He left for the train and I went back to the room.

Sunday, the commencement was at 10:30. We were given corsages by my Lizzie. We went for coffe then out to eat at an Italian restaurant. We drove back home and I am back at my computer. I cant wait to see you. I miss you.

I'm tired as all get out. I have been the designated driver all weekend. My dad didnt show today. Her father wasnt here today. Mother's Day and the men in our family couldnt show up. We felt the void but it was a very familiar feeling.

Well, I have to wash some clothes, un pack, and just get ready for tomorrow. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive