Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for another wonderful day to worship you and be blessed by you today. Glory and honor are yours Lord. We give you all the glory and all the honor today and everyday. Father God I pray that you will deliver the school systems in my neighborhoods. Thank you, Father for your love. I know that you can deliver us from the strongholds that the devil might have on us now. We bind up the blinding, negative spirit of the antichrist. We bind all the wicked spirits of darkness and the spirits of the occult. We bind all the worldly wisdom that is not truthful and a respector of God. We bind all decietful, thieving and destructive spirits. Lord we come to you looking for our assignment in the world.We pray for deliverance from any stronghold that has kept us bound and captive. Lord we pray that we can be the intercessors that minister the word. The true word of the Lord. We pray that our spirit is true and our minds are on the word. Teach us Lord what to do and what to say. Keep us in your will. Walk with us on our Emaeus road as we are questioning our knowledge, and watching events unfold around us. Renew our minds with the word, restore our faith in the ressurrection and keep us rooted in your word. You are Lord of Lord and King of Kings. There is no one before you.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How's your day? I'm preparing still for the shower and I wish it was over right now. I have had a discussion about the Da Vinci Code. Even though I have not read the book I have heard enough about it. I also went through it when my daughter had it so I know how he makes reference to things being real. My daughter has seen the movie and she says it has raised questions for her. The biggest thing the book and the movie does is to raise the level of women's participation during Christ times. I believe Christ was a virgin and that had there been a wife or child there would have been talk of this much earlier. This is to give doubt on the ressurrection. Without believing the ressurrection, we don't believe Jesus is divine. Our faith is challenged. While still being fiction and acknowledging that it is fiction it intertwines factual objects that we relate to greatness. It interjects new meaning in the objects and wants us to buy into the new meanings, the code. We as believers do not buy into this code and we are challenged to examine the "facts" and make our own conclusion, knowing that anything that does not give God the Glory is false. This also preys on women by trying to lift up their need for status and recognition in the church. Isn't it the ultimate slap in the face for the church, to have a woman be the leader that Christ chose.Women have always had a very personal relationship with Jesus and the fact that it was interpreted this way only reminds us that we do not know all things that God and Jesus are doing. The Lord spent many hours talking to his disciples after the ressurrection and I'm sure there were men and women alike that he spoke to about the prophets and the words relating to his existence. I havent seen the movie. I know you said dont see the movie.I read the Sun Times statement that seem to indicate it was ok to see the movie, but then on Tuesday, you said dont see the movie. I'm letting you lead me on this. I do see how we have opportunities to talk aobut God because of this.

Well, its time to finish the stuff for the shower. Be blessed today. Remember that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive