Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am blessed to be here another day. Thank you for your blessings. My life is not the same without you Lord. You have given me love ahnd hope. I just have to supply the faith. Faith to know that things are going to work themselves out. Faith the do what is not comfortable to reach the goal you have for me. Faith in myself and faith in you. Lord, sometimes I think I know what to do and sometimes I don't. I believe you want me to be closer to him each and evry day. You want me to work at making that happen.Your will be done in my life Lord. I will follow him where ever he tells me to go. I submit my self to him. I don't understand, but I have faith and I do submit my will to his will. If I am leading myself away then stop me right now. Stop it now. I will not go without you. I want to be with you. My will is not the issue here. Its whatever you want. I want what you want. Lord, you have blessed me in so many ways. I thank you for your blessings. I thank you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am so blessed to be in love with you. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift. To be in love with someone and to be loved by that someone. What a blessing. I don't have the baby in my lap today. His father is here also. They are both very doting parents right now. I have seen an outpour of love on this child. Gifts, presents, and love. This is a child that has been prayed for constantly. I pray for my daughter too. I hope she can handle the stress of motherhood. I'm home today and tomorrow to help out. I hope I can stay within my boundaries and not be an overbearing grandmother (nana) I'm Nana, my mother is Grandma.

My 8th grade picnic is this Friday, June 2nd. Then the luncheon is next Friday, June 9th, then graduation is that Monday, June 12th. This has been a very exciting May, I just know that June is not going to be outdone. The 9th is really a busy day. The luncheon first then we go back and decorate the auditorium then its off to the street marching. God is working something here with me. God is blessing me in ways I just havent even imagined. The beauty is this is only the beginning. Glory to God.  Welll, I have managed to disturb no one with my typing. I'm going to go a get the baby now. I love you.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive