Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Greater is he who is in me than he who is in the world. I am blessed today to be able to  wake up loving God. My love foor the Lord is ever increasing. I year for God's presence in my life. I am rewarded by his presence. My life is incomplete without God. He is Alpha and Omega. Lord you lead me where I need to be. I follow you in all my endeavours.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a successful evening. The love of my life was in the same room with me. I'm pretty sure I'm not suppose to see the movie now. He has a very attentive family.I do agree with his remarks that the Pope should let you marry. The thought of your love gives me great joy and encouragement. Have a blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive