Monday, May 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for loving me and caring for me Lord. lord I give you the glory and the honor and the praise. Without you I can do nothing.  Lord there are many things on my mind. I seek you for advise, comfort and direction. Lord you challenge me to walk in faith. Walk in faith when people are deceptive. Walk in faith when things don't go your way. Walk in faith when people don't respond the way you want them to. Walk in faith when others say things to hurt you or make you doubt.

So I believe you are happy when anyone returns who previously left the church, but are you more happy about one person returning? They seem to indicate that you are paying lots of attention to their comings and goings. Lord I am not going around with a negative spirit. I have definitely know that there many women have a crush on this man. I've heard them say it. Some pursueing more desperately than  others. I know that's part of the job, it goes with the territory. But Some want to put themselves in a place and position to make something happen and that's when I begin to take notice.  I know this latest return is an attention getter, now that you have satisfied that need and given the much needed attention, what else is on the agenda? I know this is nonsense, but why am I hearing talk of this?

I'm not going to get into anything else. I am preparing myself for a crazy week. I pray I don't curse out my ex, but the chances are very slim. I want my daughter to be proud of me. I know I can do this and come out unscathed. I kow that the bad spirits have already started putting negativity around me but I will fight with God's help. Lord teach me what I need to know. Lord teach me to love all of your children the saved and the unsaved. Lord I pray that you keep my day safe. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive