Friday, May 5, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am grateful and humble this morning. You have given me a chance to see another day and I love you for it. Your will is my desire. I want to please you Lord. I know you have something for me to do and I walk boldly towards it, with my arms open. I am ready and willing to take on any challenge you have for me. My faith is in you Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. How are you today. Blessed and Highly Favored I'm sure. I have made so many baby shower invitations now. My daughter is ready for her graduation next week. Ex's and hiw wives and children are coming in next week and I'm suppose to host them somehow. My class is coming along like crazy little soldiers. They are smelling the air of graduation and the possibility that they might not graduate has become a reality. Nothing to do tonight but get my grades in the computer. Another early morning meeting at 10am. Have a wonderfully blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone who really needs it today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive