Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. You have given me insight into another day and I praise you and worship you. My heart longs to please you Lord. I know that I have to love myself and take care of myself to be able to love anyone else. I will humble myself to you Lord and continue to seek you daily. I walk with you Lord in my life. You have guided me and directed me to what is right, and what is good. I have new insight into what I need to do. I'm excited about that knowledge. My world view is totally different. Lord I look forward to anything that may come my way this weekend. I have a new revelation. I have a new perspective on an old problem. Life is too short. I don't plan to have anymore delays for my purpose.  I'm excited.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am excited today. I had  a revelation. I know what I need to do about us and I am going to do it. I knew all along and even said it many times. I have to humble myself. I have to let you know that I know you are in the room, in the area, you are around. Acknowledge your presence. I need to get your attention. I need to let you know I notice you. I'm the one who has to step out on faith in that area. It may not make sense but I see it clearly now. Today I am going on a field trip. We leave at 8am so I have to be there earlier today. Today the people come in. No one is staying at my house. Thank God for that.I rented the car. That's my contribution. I don't need to see anybody today. Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone today. I just realized I won't have a computer either after I leave. No journal entries until Sunday night. Be strong. Be strong. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive