Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your grace this morning. I am blessed. My future is looking very good. Your grace and your mercy follow me. I will rejoice in the Lord at all times and his name shall continually be in my mouth. I will proclaim the name of the Lord as my God and my Hope. Whom shall I fear. My God is with me in the battle and in times of peace. I walk with the spirit of victory. I know my God knows all and sees all. I am an overcomer. My life is destined for greatness. There is more to my life than this. I fear not for the Lord is on my side. I fear not. the Lord can handle my troubles and make a difference in my life.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a beautiful morning. My day is blessed in the knowledge that I will see you today. I pray that you are feeling well and that you are blessed with good health and strength. I give the glory to the Lord and I know that all things must and do work together for the glory and goodness of the Lord. I know what I have to do and that is relax and let God guide me. Walk in the way, the truth and the light. Let God guide. Never give up the spirit. Have a blessed day and be a true blessing to someone today.   My heart belongs to you, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive