Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Good MOrning

 

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings this morning. You have given me life. I am able to begin another day and I will treasure it as I have the day before. Everyday is a blessing. Lord I pray for your blessings todya. On my school, my church and my home. Anyone that I have business with I pray for spiritual blessings, unmerited favor, grace. Your abundant grace is what I stumble to try to receive. I pray not to cause others to stumble but to bepure, unnerving and blameless in their search for you Lord. Lifting up you in everything we do Lord. Father God I commit myself to you. As I stumble and fumble with things, you continue to determine my progress and my success. Thank you Lord for giving me purpose and strength. I pray that I press forward against any opponents or adversaries with you ahead of me, beside me and behind me. I pray for my church, the members and the pastor. He loves the church and its members. His legacy will always be one of true fellowshipping and activism. He has a good heart and is constantly challenged and strengthen. Bless him in everything he undergoes because he is a man of God and will worship you until the end. No weapon that is formed against him shal prosper and any tongue that cast judgment shall be in the wrong. I pray that you prosper him abundantly Lord, Physically, Spiritually, and Financially. He is a good man and his heart is pure. You have annointed him Lord to heal the brokeness of the world and his mission is to do just that.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive