Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for your blessings today and everyday. Lord you know my heart. Do not let words come out of my mouth that disgrace you Lord. Don't let me follow the rules with an insincere heart. Let my heart continue to seek you Lord. Lord continue to humble me and allow me to walk in your will. You gave me beauty for ashes, joy for mourning, and praise for heaviness. Thank you Lord for loving me. I choose to forgive all those who wronged me in any way. I choose to forgive. Lord you will not leave me without the support I need to carry that out. The Lord is my helper. I trust you Lord to help me forgive. Reality may be harsh but the Lord is with me. We walk this walk together. I truly do love the Lord.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a beautiful day it is today. God is good and his mercy does endure forever and ever and ever. I have turned my anxieties over to God. There is not anything I can do to create less chaos but to calm down, stay level headed and relax. This is going to happen whether I'm upset or calm so why not be calm.  Today the children leave to go on their trip. I think. Its either this evening or early in the morning. My last day with the really good children. Of course the ones left behind have attitudes, but I'm going to try and have fun and a little work here and there. I would have gone on the trip too but I have my baby's graduation this weekend. That just continues to sound like some soap opera mess. I don't watch the soaps. Too much drama. I have enough drama in my life now. The goal is to reduce the amount of nonsense, unnecessary stuff that I have to deal with. Well, off to the classroom. Have a blessed and wonderul day. Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive