Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, Thank you for your blessings, I am holding the baby and trying to type. What a sight to see. With feeding around the clock, his mommy had a very busy night. God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

I'm going into school today and I will take off tomorrow and Thursday. Friday is the class picnic so I have to be there.

I am so sore from yesterday. I mowed, I trimmed, I raked, I used the push broom, the blower, the hedge trimmer and I still have more in the back to do. I took three tylenol at 5am hoping to feel somewhat better.

Good Morning Sweetheart, I look forward to seeing you tonight. How's your day going so far? I have him in my lap now and the typing keeps him moving. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone who loves you very much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive