Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank You  today. I am blessed and highly favored today. I thank you for all that you have done. I am always challenged when I have to read Ezekiel. I will pray for my leaders today. Those in authority. Those that help to construct my reality. I pray for all of the men and women influencing others to do things according to their will. May their will be God's will. I give God the glory in all situations. Let God walk before us. Any achievements, beauty and luxury we have , give God the glory for it.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I get to see you today. I get to see my  sweetie today. Today is the day. I'm excited. I have to admit I have not read the book. I have heard a lot of talk about it and I was looking forward to seeing the movie for entertainment purposes alone. Should I go see the movie? Let me know. Well, progress reports are due today. I have to finish mine. I can't believe five more weeks and we are done. Then on to summer workshops, school and professional developments. There also is the fact that I have a new grandson on the way and I am hearing more and more about that everyday. None the less I give God the glory in every situation in my life. Blessings to you this morning. I pray that you have a wonderful day and that all things go exactly the way you have planned and want them to go.  Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive