Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for you rblessings. I have another chance to do your work today Lord. Your blessings and your love encourage me and comfort me. Lord your will is my desire. I shall seek you daily. What do you need me to do today. NOt my will but your will be done in my life. Glory to your name Lord.I don't want my prayers fall on deaf ears. My God is an awesome God ahd he hears the pleas of his people. I seek you daily Lord, I ask for you r guidance and your will in my life.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Blessings to you this wonderful morning. I hope you are planning a wonderful day today. Give God the Glory today.Another picture day today. A half day for students today. Then a picnic for staff this afternoon. Not a bad day really. Bible study was good, thought provoking and needed. Remove all the unnecessary garbage in me and make me over Lord. If its not like you Lord take it out. I am ready to be whole. Help me to know that this is the wht must be done. I continue down the road Mentor meeting with ERC tonight, so I will be in your neck of the woods. Then home again, home again, jiggity jig.Have a blessed day and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive