Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank yo for your blessings this morning. You have awaken me to a beautiful day and I rejoice in your glory. Your love warms my heart. Thank you God for loving me. Lord you have blessed me with an angel. I know someone is watching over me and loving me. Lord I wouldnt have someone who cares enough for me me to want to see me happy. Lord I want to walk in your will and keep your commandments. Love the Lord and Love my brother or sister as I love myself.  Lord I do think that some things are unfair and shouldnt  happen to me but if I can show you glory in the situation then that is my desire. One thing is for sure, today is the only thing we have. How we chose to spend that time is left up to us. I don't get one second more to change anything that happened yesterday. Each day I spend seeking a way to get to you. MY GOAL IS TO GET TO YOU. Everyday I think and plan towards that goal.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am so thankful for you. You reach my heart and my mind. My soul longs for God.  You know we are going to be together and it is going to be good. I believe in you more and more each day. Have a blessed day today. I have the left behind children today in the classroom, we have somethings planned to help make them feel better. Then this evening its breastfeeding classes with my daughter. What a day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive