Friday, May 12, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. You are amazing Lord. Your grace abounds in my life. Lord I give you the glory and the honor in everything in my life. You showed up yesterday and the situations were resolved. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Blessings to all the people who were an integral part in my day Lord. Thank you for your goodness and the angels you set in my path. Without you Lord, nothing would have been accomplished. Thank you Lord for your blessings. I can't wait to see your glory this weekend and every week in my life. Lord I will not run roughshod over anybody or will I be in a place that you are not in. I will wait on your grace. I will wait until you say go. It may be clear to me what I need to do but I have found out that I must not go without you by my side. In knowing this, I have peace. I will not be anxious. I will wait and go with God.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a wonderful morning this is. No one is sleeping on my couch. They were all picked up yesterday with a whole lot of drama but I distanced myself from all of that. In the end, one of my mom's friends had a free night stay at one of the hotel's out here and she gave that to us. Wasn't that nice. The ex stepmom and daughter stayed at the hotel and her father and his new wife stayed with my daughter. I am out of the picture. Coming back on Sunday we will have to put up somebody, but I'll take the ex and the daughter. I have a better relationship with them. She always paid the child support on time every month. She continues to send the girls birthday, christmas and any other holiday, cards, gifts and she keeps the relationship going for the sake of her daughter. I told them to get counseling when they said they were breaking up. I know it was for selfish reasons on my part. Keep those child support checks coming was my motive. She paid me like a bill. Every month, on time for seven good years. Of course after that, I rarely saw anything. I still get checks from the state of Idaho for child support, if you can call them that. Its usually a check for 27 cents. It comes about every two or three months. It cost more for them to mail this than the amount of support. I give it to the girls and let spend wildly.

I was so happy to go on the field trip yesterday. We went to a stage production of "Real Men Talking". It was a video/stage production of five men relating their journey in life. I recommend it to every man. Men need to teach men how to be a man, be responsible and still be themselves. It showed the many different types of men and how they were reaching and traveling towards their manhood. It was at Governers State. We had a long ride to get there. It was an hour and a half each way but it was worth it.

I keep going on because this may be the last one for a few days. There seems to be a way to journal through IM and AOLbyPhone but I don't know how to do that and I think I can wait until Sunday. My other daughter does have a lap top, I might be able to use it but we may be busy also. If not, know that I love you and I am thinking of you daily. Be extremely blessed this weekend and believe that there is an us, you and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this prayer, very nice

check out my prayers at journals.aol.com/thankful1b

Followers

Blog Archive