Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good MOrning Lord. Thank you for having me on your mind this morning. You woke me up and started me on my way today. My cup runneth over and I am continually thankful and grateful. Lord I continue to abide in your word. I know that you do not bring temptation. Walking in your will and abiding in your word is a daily desire. My time frame is not your time frame. There are many distractions around and I don't want to lose my focus. I want to walk in your word Lord. Guide me today Lord. Keep me in your will today and everyday. Lord you tell me just be a friend. Don't be lustful, just be a friend. Take the little things first and then you can advance to the bigger things. Just be a friend. Be humble and show love to your friend. You are my friend. Sometimes things are not the way they seem. Its more that this but not all that big a deal. Sometimes words just don't say it all. The message is lost in the words.The intent is lessen or diluted. I love you.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Blessings to you today and everyday. You are very special to me. Just be my friend. Think like that and the rest will come easy. End of the year stuff is coming quickly at school. So many things to do and we still have almost three weeks. The girls are coming to school with me today. My students want to meet my daughters. Have a blessedly wonderful day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. One person really needs you today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive