Thursday, May 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. You have given me a wonderful blessing. You have awaken me another day. I am thankful and grateful for all of your blessings. You are my Lord, My God and My Savior. I know that faith without works is dead and I am pressing forward to show works and not just say I have faith. I desire to walk in your word Lord. My goal is to reach a promise you have for me. As a new creation marriage has been on my mind. I know all this week nothing but marriage, creating a couple, how to love and respect your mate have all been things in my spiritual reflection. I haven't spoken about marriage in a long time and my heart and mind just didn't seem to want to come together in that area. But God is saying to me "Do you have faith, do you really have faith..then believe and act on it" Do you believe I know what I'm doing, then follow thorugh with this" "Faith without works is dead".

Good Morning Sweetheart. I didnt see you last night but I heard your voice when I entered. I was uphappy that satan found another child to manipulate into doing something horriblly wrong with a gun. I am glad you continue to speak to the people about turning in the guns, getting them out of the house, and keeping them out of the reach of children. Children find them no matter how safe we think they are.I've decided to get you  a birthday present. Card and a present. I don't know what you said to make me stop giving you presents so I don't think its right to continue not giving you presents. I know you don't want anything and you will probably say don't get me anything but I want to. Be blessed and have a wonderful day. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive