Monday, May 15, 2006

Good Morning

"Morning Glory" Note Card

Good Morning Lord. I just give you all the glory this morning. I am thankful for all that you have done for me and all that you keep doing for me. My cup runneth over. Thank you for your many blessings this morning. Thank you for your  blessings this weekend. There were moments when I could have said or done something but I just took a deep breathe and said to myself, give God the Glory this weekend. Thank you Lord for taking all the Glory.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am so happy to be talking to you this morning. I have started using my treadmill, well at least for the past three days. I plan to use it in the morning and in the evening. I am so glad to be home. So what did you do this weekend. What are your plans for today? Did you have a good church service? I wish I was there.  Did you think about your mom on mother's day?  Are you sad? She loves you from heaven each and every day. I cant wait to see you tomorrow. I'm so excited about seeing you. PLUNGE into a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP.!!!!

Its nice to go away, but even nicer to be in your own space again. God was with me this weekend. I'm so glad its over. Now on to the preparations for the baby shower this weekend. I cant wait until next weekend when I have nothing to do for three whole days.  Well, off to school. Have a blessedly wonderful day today. I love you very much; Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive