Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi

 

Hi.

I am grateful and humble that the Lord has given me another day. I thank you for your lovingkindness and I am humbled by your love. I feel confident in your love. The attacks of satan may be a distraction but my God shall supply all my needs. My healing comes from the Lord and I have faith that I am healed. I walk by fatith and not by sight. My soul yearns for God Almighty. I glorifiy the Lord both day and night. I Love the Lord.

" My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior" Luke 1:47

 

Spiritual Bouquet: My spirit hath rejoiced in God My Savior, because He hath regarded the humility of His handmaid. St. Luke 1:47-48

I smile when I think of you. You are a treasure in my heart of hearts. I hope your day is going well. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive