Friday, September 1, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. You have blessed me in ways I could never have imagined. Jesus you have said you are the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through you. Lord you have spoken the truth in evrything you have done. You sent us a Counselor to be with us forever, the Holy Spirit. Your word is truth and your teachings we must obey. Lord I want to work together as one body in Christ. You are the true vine and your Father is the gardner. Lord if it bear no fruit cut it off but if it does prune it and it will be more fruitful. As the Father loves you so do you love me. Remain in my love.Do not fear. Through wisdom and understanding a house is built, through love and trust a home is established. Have Faith in Me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive