Friday, September 8, 2006

Date Night

Never, ever, ever, think that I have forgot that Friday is our date night.

Sometimes I may be babysitting or just too tired, but I always, always, always, remember that Friday is our date night.

Tonight I have no baby. Events have happened this week that have unfolded to require Mom to move in with me. The details are unimportant, lets just say more of what was already going on continued to go on.

Today was the last day of the first week of school. I am so exhausted. My children this year are on the bottom rung of the learning ladder. I have non readers who have managed to make it to seventh grade. I am amazed at that. I have social studies this year. I teach two eighth grade classes and two seventh grade classes. I do have an enrichment class in each grade but then I also have the lowest students in each grade. I am invograted by the challenge. Having to do separate lesson plans is a bit demanding but I love a challenge. Do not make it boring for me.

I have more car problems but that too shall pass. What are you doing?  I love you. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive