Monday, September 25, 2006

Good Morning

Thank You Lord for your loving kindness. You are full of authority. You will and your word be done. You speak with authority in our lives. You are worthy to be praised. I thank you for all that you have done for me and all that you are doing for me. I know you have plans to keep me safe and I rest in the peace that your will be done in my life.

I know that sometimes the situation seems hopeless but its not. We have a purpose and a goal to attain and I am fighting to keep the purpose on my to do list. I have distractions that demand attention but I feel God wants me to be occupied with something and this way I won't just think of myself. Well, having a grandson and a father come to stay with me in the same month was just a little too much. But of course I can handle it. Life changes no matter what we do or say about it. Have a blessed day today. Be a blessing to someone very special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive