Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am humble before you Lord. I thank you for blessing me and for loving me today. I am full of anxiety and I know that I need to be calm. Thank you for the angels you have assigned to accompany me today. Thank you for the angels assigned to my children at home and in school. Give the children an appetite for earning. An appreciation for education and people who are there to help them. I trust you Lord to be the protector over all children today. Give us all understanding hearts and wisdom in order that we may walk in the ways that rever your holy name. Let us uplift you in everything we do today and everyday. Let the world be adherent to your word. Let our hearts and minds be acceptable to you Lord. Let me be on time, be energetic and open to learning new thing from my students. Let the parents be responsible and able to send their child to school with a full stomach, supplies and a good attitude. Also Lord if nothing seems to go my way today, I will still rejoice in the fact I am a child of God and God is my father and I am his child. I have roses in my room, I'm going to send you a picture of them.

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!... 1 John 3:1

1 John 3:1

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive