Sunday, September 17, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I stay hopeful and committed to you Lord. I know that without having faith and trust in you Lord my world is incomplete. I trust you Lord. I commit myself to you. I recognize that you are worthy to be praised and that you alone are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I pray that I continue to develop in full knowledge and responsibility to the purpose you have for me. I pray for the tender mercies of Christ Jesus. I pray that I am humble. I pray that I continue to do good works for you Lord and that they are able to come into full, complete, divine, perfection. Let you will be done Lord.let me empty and you fill me up Lord. Less of me and more of you Lord. Father God I need your un merited favor and spiritual blessing. I honor you Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive