Saturday, September 23, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Thank you for your blessings. Today I have another opportunity to get it right. To do a little better than the day before. Count it all joy. Yesterday was a day of more tests. My father is out of the hospital. They have to get the results of the tests. So we wait.

Today I pick up my market day and go out to my dad's.I'm concerned that he needs someone with him 24/7.

My eyes have been bothering me. I have used the chalk board more this year and I think the dust is bothering my eyes. I'm going to have to get a dry erase board.

Jesus you are the sun after the rain. You are my healer. I can do nothing with you Jesus. I shall walk by faith and not by sight. Lord you are the lifter of my head. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Jesus you are my heart, my soul, my comforter. You sent the Holy Spirit to comfort me and be with me. I do not walk alone.Whatever happens happens. We walk this road together Lord. Thank you for your blessings.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive