Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hi

Hi Honey, I wanted to try to get another message to you. One that wasn't so hurried and short.

I was so excited this morning, I was up at an early hour and I had a good time reading and preparing my message to you. I wanted you to know that you were able to melt my heart and that I was not unforgiving. I am a forgiving person and I am a kind person. My struggles have been many but I imagine they are no more demanding than the next person. I know that you have many struggles that I don't know anything about and I don't like to be a burden.

I felt that I needed a big ceremony to say that I will beging to talk to you again in my journal but it wasnt necessary. I just need to start talking again. I miss you. I didnt even write in the paper journal. I wrote once, at the beginnning and that was it. My heart wasnt in it. My heart is here because I know you are here. Don't give up on us. I havent.

I came home earlier today. I have been staying late, preparing for the next day. I have a very challenging class and I need to really prepare for them. My other eighth and seventh grade classes are a piece of cake compared to the ones I have now. I think they gave me all the tough ones because they knwe I would work on them individually and I will. I will take the time to help them individually even though I have 33 students in my class.

What are youdoing right now? I hope you are making plans for our future because that's very important to me.  I'm very excited about the plans God has for you and me.

Be blessed and have a good evening. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive