Saturday, September 16, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I have had my tea and I have spent time with my bible. I have so much to learn and sometimes I feel I don't have the time to learn it all. Lord I never proclaim to know it all, nor do I ever say that I am perfect. What motivates me to do the things that I do daily? I would like to think I am motivated by a desire to please God. As the two main commandments sum up, Love God the Father with all your heart and understanding and love your neighbor as yourself. Lord, today I will work on loving you. Busy day ahead. Lots of cleaning actually planned. A really big clear out of my spaces. I am changing my rooms around. I have lots of  junk that just needs to go. Preparations for the week to come and just a generally more relaxed day.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive