Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Desert Place

When you are in a desert place its usually because you have come out of something. The problem is that in the desert you don't feel like you've come out of something, you think you have just been put into another hard, difficult place. I just don't want to think that you think I'm a gossip. I hardly even talk on the phone. I have very few friends, much more acquaintances and I am just not one to talk about people and stuff like that. Others will bring it to me and I will listen, does that make me a gossip. I hate that you think I'm a gossip. Why do you think that. Have you ever heard me talk about someone. Did someone say I talk about people. Its because of the people I talk to at church. The thing is I only talk to them at church. I am not one to talk on the phone. But you think I'm a gossip. Again, You don't know me.

I do have emotionally needy children and I know that I relate to them because I am emotionally needy. Together we need affirmations and love. You are very loving and reassuring. You have a good heart. I do love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive