Monday, September 18, 2006

Good Morning

Father God I pray that you are listening to my prayers. You renew my strength and energize my mind. I believe that every need shall be met of every person whether its spiritual, physical, mental or financial.I thank you Father for supplying all of my needs.We are a success today through the name and power of Jesus Christ. Today is a day filled with success. We will praise the Lord and glorify his name.In all of our endeavors today we will bless the Lord.I thank you Father God that I have a job to go to and meetings to attend.You have granted me the freedom to choose and I choose life in Christ Jesus. I thank you Father God that you are in every place that we assemble today. Your authority and power reign supreme with the Holy Spirit. Thank you for loving me. Let those who hear us today hear the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Let my heart continue to desire to be near you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive