Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. This morning I am struggling big time with these allergies. My eyes are terrible. They tell me at school that its the building. I know that my dilemma is due to stress also. I must remember to keep my spiritual health filled up to the brim. I have a lot of stress in my life now and its not going to get any better any time soon. I have to learn how to relieve my stress and take care of myself better. I cant break out in allergies and stuff every time things get stressful. A new baby, my father, my class. These are all factors that contribute to my stress. I must understand what I can control and control that. What I cant control I have to turn it over to God. I don't want to forget you and me in the process. I'm so busy taking care of others, I dont want to forget to take care of my spiritual and emotional self. I dont want to forget that ther is something between us.

Father God help me to find peace in the midst of my storm. Remind me to take care of myself. I'm excited about seeing you today. I have open house today. The children leave at 12:30. The open house begins at 3:30 until 6:00 or 6:30. I might be a little late but I will be there.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive