Sunday, September 3, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your loving kindness. I am here one more day. Yesterday was a very hectic day Lord. Today, I approach with anxiety, apprehension and anticipation. I don't know what to expect and I am ready for whatever happens. Lord, when someone is at the end of their rope, you are there. At that end, there is peace.  Whatever happens happens. Lord you are with me and that I cherish. I pray that I continue to have joy and peace when I think of you Lord. I don't what anything less than the truth Lord.  I am what I am Lord and I continue to strive for excellence in my spiritual life. I know that I am not near there but, my desire is to please God and I hope that I am on that path. Off I go to to get ready. The baby and I have to be on time. Its Unity Sunday.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive