Saturday, September 2, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. I am seeking you as a friend Lord. I am a friend of God. I know that friendship cost. Discipleship cost too. Lord, you say the world hated you and we should not be surprised if the world hates us. So Lord I put on the armor of God. Truth, Righteousness and Salvation. Ask God for the desires of my heart. Let peace rest within my soul. Peace be with you. Peace. Lord I prayed with you this morning. I read John 15 and 16. My heart longs for the truth and a better understanding of it. Lord your word is true. Lord I come to you with prayer from the deep recesses of my heart. If I cannot talk to you Lord then I wont talk. I will not and cannot only speak to him through this journal. Lord guide my path and restore my faith. Keep me honest and true. Send your Comforter, the Holy Spirit. Send the truth. Lord you speak of genuine friendship. Be my friend and I will be yours.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive