Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well he's in the hospital now. I guess we'll know soon enough when the test results come back. We suspect kidney or liver. Could be prostrate too. At this point we just dont know until we have some results. I was negligent. I should have noticed something sooner. My aunt and uncle, who live ten minutes away from him but never go to visit, think I should have called 911 immediately.Maybe I should have. I took him to his regular doctor and they didnt seem too concerned because all his vital signs were within normal range and he didnt have a fever. Its something internal. My uncle thinks he was trying to just waste away without telling anyone anything. What makes you give up on life like that? I remember you had this strong sense of suicide a few months ago. I believe that was a sign for me to take notice. I'm tired, have a blessd evening.

good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive